Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uk Chandra (owner)     16 January 2014

Mutual divorce

Hi , 

I am a married man and  i & my wife mutually applied for divorce with no maintenance in demand. 

Reason for divorce:

My wife has illicit relationship with his lover.  and  i asked her to stop but she didn't .

she had pre-planed to take divorce after marriage and all her family member knows.  when i asked to my sister in-laws that if you knew already then why you people put my life on risk. then they tell that, we thought that after marriage she will forget her previous life. 

She had no physical relationship with me  and in 1.5 years of period she destroyed my life and  i was very frustrated  and she torturing me mentally. she talked with her boyfrnd in front of me and when i asked to stop she tell i can talk any person .and indian law allows that.   even she got outside and warn me  to not spy .. 

I tried to make her understand that come to real world ,and think and our marriage., but no profit

I called her father and she told with her father that she is separating with me and leaving my house.and going to live with her boyfriend. She told that there is rule in india that anyone can  be in LEAVE in Relationship. so she is going to  live with her boyfriend without marriage.

and then we mutually file the divorce and she gone to her boyrfrnd  place and leaving with him.. she had facebook profile with different names and she upload all her photos  there.  I had taken screenshot of all her photos that is with her boyfrnd and also i saved all facebook chat conversation between them, while she was here with me. 

Now my hearing date is coming closer ..she started calling me and asking for maintenance. 

I am frustrated and depressed now .. i have done very hard work to  make my career and she is destroying it.. 

I don't want to pay any maintenance ..as  i didn't do wrong , she destroyed my life , career and now i cant marry others.  I have my old mom and she also frustrating with these things. We never thought that "we are going to to make my family and we have to appear on court". 

Please advice me what to here ..

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     16 January 2014

Dear,

Better file a divorce by mutual consent. It takes 6 months to get the same completed and for filing the same you must have been living separately since 1 year. 

Advocate Kapil Chandna

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     17 January 2014

You have two options to get rid from her 1. file mutual consent divorce and get free in six Months 2. if you want to teach her a lesson then collect the proofs of her illicit relationship with her boy friend and then file a criminal case of adultry u/s 497 ipc against her boy friend and put him behind the bar for 7 years and then file divorce on the ground of illicit relationship of your wife which falls under mental cruelty , section 13 (1)(i-a) hindu marriage act . 3. also read todays post how to prove adultry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register