Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh   12 August 2024

My sister got pregnant with another man when her contested divorce case is pending

Hi Advocate Friend,

My sister got pregnant by another man when her contested divorce is pending with family court. Her husband wants to take revenge on her because he is the who doesn't wants to give divorce to my sister. What can we do now. We are living in tamilnadu.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 August 2024

Getting impregnated through her boyfriend during the pendency of the contested divorce case (i e , without getting remarried to him), is not an offence neither her husband can take any legal action against her for her this extra marital affairs.

It is purely her private affair which cannot be interfered by anyone including her husband.

Therefore let she continue the pending divorce case properly because this is totally a different subject to that of the allegations of extra marital affairs against her.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 August 2024

I fully subscribe to the opinion and advise of learned Senior expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan.

No case is made out against your sister lis pendence of divorce proceeding stated to have been filed by her husband, presumably it (adultary) is not a ground in divorce case .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register