Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alpesh (N/A)     16 December 2016

Need help with injunction

Hi,

A 2 bedroom house was built with my money but is in my mother & grandmother's name. I did so for love & to give them pride. My father was dead at that time. I was living in one bedroom & mu brother in another & sister slept in hallway. Both my mother & grandmother died and left a Registered will & pocesssion deed giving me the entire house.

My brother got angry & started abusing me & my sister to a point where we just couldn't take it anymore & we moved out. But I kept some of my belongings in my bedroom & kept it locked for a long time. Now my brother broke into my bedroom & moved his son in it.

He has also started breaking part of the house & rebuilding it. Here are my questions & concerns.

(1) Can I get an injuction & if yes, can I ask for my room back & keys to all the doors of house ? what documents do I need ?

(2) Approximately, how long does it take to get an injuction ?

(3) What can he do if I get an injuction. I mean can he hire an expensive advocate to overturn the injuction OR take other steps to harras me further OR keep building further & occupy it as long as possible ?

I am living in another town and too old & frail to keep up with court dates.

Please advice.

Thank You.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register