Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     27 February 2012

Need information

Hello

My name is Rajiv Saini. I want to know that, If a girl filed a fake complaint in CAW cell with regular dowry causes and asking for divorce. But husband filed a case in court for take her home back. And in Court she accepted without any complaint and disclosing her complaint of caw cell.But she gave a writtern application in CAW cell for closing this complaint. 

And Court ordered to lived together.So that pls guide me, Still her complaint can be valid.

Learning

4 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     27 February 2012

the complaint is in CAW cell - FIR is not registered.

but remember, wife can approach CAW cell again in future.

beware !

pushpa (cordinator)     28 February 2012

HI

this is xyz from bangalore I want to know that let me tell you my issue please anybody respond to the above mail

i was maried on may 27 last year i was in my inlaw place and my husband was in diferent place (gulbarga) problem is with my motherinlaw and my husband blamed telling that she is telling lie without any reason told  my relative and my parents that she can come after my son comes to bngaloreeven my husband agreed my husband used to come home only on sun and sat on week days from september i am at my mum place husband has come to bangalore on dec it self from then he is not mesg or calling even i tried calling or mesg he is not replying

my in law doesnot want my parents to come to there home so my relative had gone to there home

she is telling me to sign agreement stating that i shd send my soft copy of reliving letter shd not meet my parents bro or sister should bring all certificate should not use internet nor take mobile
there shd be no mode of communication list of wat my parents given to themeevn if i sign the agreement she shd think
 whther i have to live wth my husbnd or not she is telling she is ready to face any case

i want to live with my husband even tohough he is not mesg or calling they say meeting my husband is ilegeal etc

please give few ideas
there is any law there that if inlaw doesnot permit my husnand to stay with me or he is not interested becoz his mum does not like me to live with me separately or together

i am ready to sign agrement am ready to live my job am scared that if she does not call or postponed the date of calling is there any law which give me the order to stay even if they dnt agree

can she blkmailing showing an agrrement can i file a case in future

there is precautionary law to be given police before i go there house

please undertand as agirl

my husbnd is not mesging or calling i have not seen hm or met him for 6 month i want to live wth my husabnd i love him please help me

Sarabhjeet Singh (Owner)     28 February 2012

Hi,

I need to get some information regarding my family asset distribution.

My younger brother is making a will and my mother( my father is no more) is with him in this and they are now saperating me from all the family assets.what can i do in this regard.Do reply fast.Thank you.

Deepak Saini (MIS Executive)     02 March 2012

FIR not registered still.

And She already gave application in CAW cell for closing this complaint with a reason that, our case filled in court and she accept the final result given by the court.

Should i submit the judgement copy to the CAW cell as well personally.

Pls confirm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register