LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   31 August 2015

need marriage certificate

is it possible to get marriage certificate for second marriage without revealing details of previous marriage ? Will be there any checking on existing status of marriage ?

Learning

5 Replies

KS Johal   31 August 2015

Why do you need the marriage certificate?

Amit   31 August 2015

thanks for your response. I need marriage certificate to apply for visa with my spouse.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 August 2015

you got to provide genuine details otherwise in some way or the other you will land into tyrouble

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 August 2015

At the first instance U are doing an illegal act by suppressing the first marriage.Without separating legally from UR first wife how do U presume that the second marriage is valid in the eyes of law.Any registrar office will registere UR second marriage along with a couple of witnesses from both the sides,but tomorrow U will  be in a soup legally if correct facts are not mentioned in the VISA appl.How can she be UR spouse when U R marriage  itself is  null and void.

If it is real do as adviced by the legal experts,if the query is for academic purpose better not reply.

Mukesh sharma (job )     26 November 2015

hi you now in india hindu law dont permiss to second marriage in living of forst wife if you get visa on second marriage than i tell you you face big problem bec without divourse of your first wife you cant 'marriage with another woman and your second marriage not valid in law so you did not get any marriage certificate alive your first wife 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register