Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun kumar (Sr)     24 December 2013

Need suggestion

HI,

I joined an esteemed IT firm in Nov last year in Bangalore. I asked for transfer to Chennai on personal grounds since April this year. It was finally agreed by Management that they will transfer me by December this year. 

We have a policy of internal job rotation in which a candidate  apply 45 days before end date of assignment. I did the same and I got selected in a project in Chennai and I got an allocation mail from the system .I completed the knowledge transfer to my replacement by end of November and I reported to the new project as per the directions in the email on the specified date . 

Once I reported , I got an email from my manager of the previous group that i have disappeared from the project . I raised  this as an harassment issue with the HR department and nothing has been done on this sof ar. 

Now the funny part is that the management is asking me to come back to Bangalore for sometime without my consent and complete the work in spite of me having severe personal constraints 

I have followed all the steps as per the organisation policy and I feel harassed at their vull dozing . I want to know if I can file a case for mental harassment against the firm ?

Regards,

Ravi

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 December 2013

You may also firm up another venture.

You have completed the formalities as advised and nothing is pending at your end.

The email confirming knowledge transfer and your transfer and joining at new location

And also

Email from manager declaring disappearance and harassment complaint filed by you are all in your favor.

IT employees have formed unions .....................

Trade Unions are willing to embrace IT employees.

Such matters are best represented by unions.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2013

well elaborated by Mr Kumar Doab

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register