Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pravin   15 August 2015

Need urgent help

Dear sir, pls help me.

we are married almost 10 years. My wife suddenly went to her parents home along with my 2 childrens.

1st child is 9yr old girl & other is 1 yr old boy.

from there she filed DV case against me after staying almost 11months there.

I was resigned from my job before she went to her parents home & now i am jobless coz mentally i am very disturb as my childerns are away frm me. No income proof has been given to court for my income they just lied in court that i am getting 50000 Rs salary. i already shown to court that i resigned from my job.

Now the court has ordered me to pay 10000 Rs. as interim maintaince which i am unable to pay her.

My wife was doing job before marriage she is B. com. Pls tell me what to do................

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 August 2015

You can join in another job and earn plenty for welfare of you and your wife and your children for future of your life and dependents. Maintenance is compulsory for your wife and children sake. 

(Guest)

Agree with Lawyer Rama Chary ji.

pravin   16 August 2015

But dear sir, she has fieled false DV CASE against me. She didn't file even a single case againt me in last 10 years because she was staying happyly with me. I am not getting job because I hav to atten court 3 times in a month & no employer will give me 3-4 days leave every month. This is just intrim amount, at least court should not force me to intrim maintaince without checking I am really guilty or not. She is qualified graduate and was working before marraige. When women talk about equal rights why not she earn for herself & for childern atleast till the case is studied in detail in court. Pls reply....

SuperHero (Manager)     16 August 2015

@Pravin - Go and get some job. It is your duty of the Father to provide Food and Shelter.

There are people who travels 2 hours by bus or train every day to work place.

Before showing finger at others, remember there are 3 fingers showing at you. Your wife was working 10 years ago. And you are claiming that she can work. This is called escapism.

How do you say she was happy in the last 10 years. May be she was just adjusting because of kids or society or ......

You shouldn't stretch the relationship too much else it will break. 

Apply for jobs and attend the interviews. Show them as proof to the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register