LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIDYA SAGAR   25 December 2016

Neighbour refusing to laying water pipe line

My neighbor is refusing for laying the water pipeline through his property to my property for citrus plants. We want to lay the pipe line on the corner of the property and without effecting his property

Learning

4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 December 2016

iNVITE your neighbour for dinner to your house .and engage him in talks amicably regarding pipeline. If dinner diplomacy fails to yield results then file an injunction petition as desired above in your query. Before filing of injunction  suit issue  a legalnotice of15 days to your neighbour.If no satisfactory reply comes or your neighbour refuses  for you to lay the pipe line as desired by you file an injunction petition to stop interfering with your  laying the pipeline as  desiredby you. If you appreciate this answer please give me a like on my profile.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     25 December 2016

invite him to dinner in your house. engage him in talks   AND try to resolve the matter amicabley. If the dinner displomacy fails to yield results  A FTER ISSUING LEGALNOTICE TO HIM FOR 15 DAYS FILE AN INJUNCTION(PERMANENT)PETITION TO LAY THE PIPELINE THROUGH HIS  TO YOUR PROPERTY AND PREVENTING HIM FROM INTERFERENCE WITH THE LAYING  OF PIPE LINE through his to your property AS DESIRED ABOVE JOINING YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS THE OPPOSITE  PARTY.iF YOU APPRECIAATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE GIVE ME A  LIKE ON MY PROFILE.

Ganeshgupta gajawada   26 December 2016

no need to call him for dinner .just take permission from municipality or local authority and start laying pipeline.if he intervenes then approach local police help.

Ganeshgupta gajawada   26 December 2016

no need to call him for dinner .just take permission from municipality or local authority and start laying pipeline.if he intervenes then approach local police help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register