Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varsha (webdesigner)     21 June 2011

Non payment of salary

Hello,

I was working as a webdesigner in a small proprietary firm. I worked 3months. After that owner asked me resign as he can not afford my salary.  Till this time I have received only one month salary. (that also cheque bounced first and after that got cleared.)

Now more than 6 months passed he is not clearing my balance payment. (he never said no) he is staying in Dubai (NRI). His office is in Mumbai, Goregaon. His wife also doing some consultacy business and operating from same office at Goregaon.

How can I recover my money?

At least he should be punished some way... means somthing visa not getting renewed or not getting permission to go again after comming here.

Please help me out for this.

Learning

5 Replies

akash kapoor (*************)     21 June 2011

you can sue him for quantum meriut and a specific performance can be demanded.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2011

Approach the labor authorities with your complaint and details/records.

This should solve your problem.

Varsha (webdesigner)     29 June 2011

The owner is comming on 6th july. Is it possible that due to my complaint or filing case against him will held him from going abroad?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2011

Company shall deduct notice pay from your F&F, as per appointment letter issued to you.

You may complaint to labor authorities, and inform them the owner is in town and to call him.They shall do the needful to solve your problems.You may demand interest on your pending payments .

(Guest)

You may make complaint to the Inspector of Shops & Establishments of your area about the non-payment of your salary. You may also send advocate's notice to the employer to pay you your dues failing which you can sue him in a court of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register