Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

On cost taken time for 1 month

Respected Gurus,

Could any one give me small suggestion,

I filed an appeal for divorce in the hounarable high court, under condom delay petetion . I delayed only for 50 days , my oppenent party filed vacalat on 28th october then posted to 4th November 2015, but hourable judge has given time for 1 month on cost " what exactly means on cost " as per my understanding they have to file the counter on 4th december 2015 or still they can drag the case for counter , please let me know They have already drag 4 long years in the lower court , please let me know the steps to finish my case at the earliest in the high court.

Regards,

Sashi

Learning

4 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     12 November 2015

did court on 4 November gave one month time? then also cost? cost means that court awards cost against the opponent -respondent . you would have to be paid cost as per court discretion.please clearly state. 

(Guest)

Dear Balakrishnan,

Oct 27th they filed vacalat, and given one week time i.e on 4th NOV 2015,for the counter for condom delay petetion , they did not filed the condom delay petetion on 4th Nov 2015 , so our case got admitted . I request my advocate to dont allow them to take more then one week or 15 days , but some how the hourable judge given time for 1 month time i.e our case posted to 4th dec 2015, so my concern here can they drag some time or they have to file the counter on 4th dec 2015 , please clarify .what the steps I need to take to finish my case at the earliest.

Thanks,

Sashi

(Guest)

adding to my previous reply , I am appleant and my wife is respondent court has given time for her on cost to file the counter , so they will pay the fees to us or court (I dont know to wom they will pay ) 

(Guest)

Respected Gurus,

As my appeal for Divorce came at the arguments stage in the high court of Hyderabad, I need the support of any senior advocate for arguments , as my advocate is old and his health condition is not well from couple of months ,so request you please provide your numbers, so that I can contact you.

Regards,

Sashi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register