LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

svdraja (prop)     25 January 2014

Partition deed

My father got land from his father which are the properties of his father which was divided by his brothers by the way of partition along with his e brothers. this partition  deed was created by my grand father when he is in his living period.

But my father sold these lands without consent of myself and my elder sister. both of them are major ie. above 18 years. With the help of the money he bought some plots and construct houses in his name and as well as in the name my mother.

Now both of them are refused to give any part of the land or building so far.

the above sold lands or plots are valid. are not. How can I fight with the sold of the property without my consent .

Learning

3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     25 January 2014

Yes it is valid, you cannot contest that sale deed.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 January 2014

The property allotted to your father by his father out of his self acquired property becomes exclusively your father's own property on which he has got full rights of enjoyment and disposal as per his desire.  Therefore you do not have any rights or share in the said properties.  If at all you wanted a share in it, convince him, be affectionate with him, take care of him during the all the times, let him be happy on your conduct so that he will allot a share in his property on your name.

svdraja (prop)     26 January 2014

May I challenge the sale of my grandfather's properties by my father without my consent ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register