Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saravanan (abroad)     23 December 2011

Patta for land

SIR,

I PURCHASED A LAND AT MADHURANTHAKAM -TAMIL NADU -2009 AND STILL I COULD NOT GET PATTA FOR LAND .

HOW CAN I GET.

WHERE I HAVE TO MOVE?

HOW TO REGISTER?

WAITING FOR REPLY

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     24 December 2011

you can approach either VAO or Tashildar office, very simple work. but now a days expecting some money. or approach me.

saravanan (abroad)     24 December 2011

THANK YOU VERY MUCH  AND I TRY TO GET FROM THEM .PLEASE SEND YOUR PERSONAL MAIL ID  TO CONTACT.SUNDAR .

Anandhamohan (tuttor)     16 June 2012

Dear Advocates,

I have issue in getting patta for court ordered land. Actually we have filed a suit at court for which judgement was given after a compromise with the respondant on Feb' 2009. With the final decree the VAO is not ready to provide patta for the land, he says that order cannot be considered for providing patta. I tried lot many ways, but no use. Finally I was told to approach the respondant and ask them to register that land on my name. But that land was legally provided by Court on 2009 will it be valid if the respondant register to my name now.

The patta for that survey number was still under respondants name. I want to know the procedure for getting patta for the land alloted by the final decree of court. Nobody providing proper details and confusing a lot. Please provide your valuable information.

Thank you!

Joseph Anthony Clement (Sr Manager)     02 December 2012

Dear Sir,

My father had bought a land in perangalatur in Tamil Nadu in 1961, We have the documents, we had applied for patta, it is a group patta for 5 together. We have got the EC also. We need the individual patta on my fathers name. What should we do. We saw the place that is about 2 acres when all the five had bought but only 20 cents belong to my father. We need the individual patta. Pl let us know how to proceed.

My email ID is clementja7@gmail.com

thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register