Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   06 September 2024

Petition to remove farmland

Hi

My house is in a village surrounded by lush green rice fields. 

1. There is a dirty canal which flows for miles filled with .. you all know what it has 

2. Snakes are there

3. No municipal water.

Due to the 6 feet wide canal, I suspect smell definitely is coming and hair is becoming grey fro everyone in my village. Also face gets deformed is known if we live in smell. I want that canal removed and redirected. What must I do? 

There is no municipal tap water. What must I do to get it? 

I don't want to spend lakhs to get this done. Besides government must not give permission to housing complexes. So it's their responsibility to redirect it. Eventually more homes will come here. 

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     07 September 2024

Collect relevant information of the nalah (dirty canal) and move to jurisdictional National Green Tribunal through a local prudent lawyer for proper advise and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

Yasaswi Gomes   07 September 2024

Please advise me on achieving tap water as well. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 September 2024

If you want tap water connection supplied by the local civic authority, you may submit an application to this effect by complying with necesary formalities in furtherance

1 Like

Yasaswi Gomes   08 September 2024

So the last water tap is just 7 km away. In four years, nearly 100-200 apartments constructed between last water tap and my home. The expansion is really moderate.

Considering, politics and my rivalry with them, they might murder me. So I want black commando security for this. Because police are corrupted, anything can go wrong. 

Seizing this opportunity, I need green card to foreign country to settle there cause mylife is in danger now. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2024

You can take a decision either to remain here or to look for immigration to a foreign country based on your requiremetns and circumstances.

if you feel that the police may not be of any help to protect your life, you can file an applicitron before high court under Section 528 of the Bharatiya Nagarik Suraksha Sanhita (BNSS) and seek direction to government agencies to give you protection from the persisting potential threats to your life. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register