LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayant (Professor)     10 June 2010

pl solve my problem

i have done a particular master degree from A university , earlier the same master degree was under B university , in both the universities the syllabus as well as the teaching faculties were same , the persons those who have done masters degree from A university got promoted on the basis of masters degree but now the persons those doing masters from B university are being questioned by the interview panel just because the board of studies was different in A university and board of studies is different in B university , in this case , what should the persons those who have done from B university should do .

Learning

2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     10 June 2010

Mr.Jayant,

In all probability the affairs of the University are overseen supervised by the University Grant Commission as such if in case previously all the necessary instructions stands complied then as such the same should be put forth.

Best Regards

Daksh

vijay vikash srivastava (employee)     12 June 2010

dear sir,

I want to do special deploma in cyber crime law & Criminal law , please refer me the exact location of finding the college which relates with cyber crime law & Criminal law.

vijayvikashsrivastava@rediffmail.com

please replie me.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register