Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devendra Gaur   04 March 2016

Please suggest how to file complain in consumer court

Dear all seniours,

Greetings to all!

Please suggest me, how to file a complain in consumer court against DTDC courier service, Dharuhera, Rewari, Haryana, to not deliver of my courier at given address or not return yet to me still 18 days has been passed ? 

In last month, I booked a  consignment at 17th February, 2016 from Dharuhera, Rewari, Haryana to Narnaul, Mahendergarh, Haryana through DTDC courier services.

But still 15 days passed this has not been delivered and not return to me. And not any appropriate reply is being given to me when I contact to them at their office or by visit.

Please suggest me, I have lost 300000/- INR by this to not deliver on time or not return to me yet.

I am confused, what to do?

Please suggest me? Tell me complete procedure of filing in consumer court against this company. I have written 4-5 mails to company and register 3 complain via mail and phone and on their website also. But they are not replying to me.

Hope for positive help from you.

Thanks

Devendra Gaur

Learning

1 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     05 March 2016

Filing case in consumer court is easy and you may fight your own case, here are some points.

1. Complaint should be drafted properly as you need to mention all the facts in proper manner.

2. Affidavit in support of complaint

3. Choose a forum as per the cause of action /opposite party office

4. Pay court fee by IPO.

5 Take requisite copirs of complaint with you.

If you need help in drafting complaint please feel free to contact.

Warm Regards,

Adv. Nitish Banka

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register