Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUVIN KHAN (student preparing for GATE)     15 July 2012

Please urgent for justic

Respected Sir,

Kindly any one can tell me that My wife got Khula/ Diverse from Mufti of Mahkmaye-shariay Uncompetent court and i dont have any proof from Mufti for Diverse as he was with them new she runaway with someone I dont know as she was having affaire with him.

now i dont have any idea where is she Interim maintenance date is 24/07/2012 for argument can anyone help me how i have to proove to the court that she got merried and diverse.

Mufti have theaten me to file false case against me and put into jail if i will complain agaist him because this mufti is reputed in Muslim society. she aborted child and her brother try to kill me but police didnt register any case against my FIL and BIL 4 Years has gone.

can i file 307 aganst my BIL and 312 agaisnt wife and FIL

Please reply me I am waiting

Thanks and Regards

M Kh  

Learning

1 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     15 July 2012

Dear Mr.Khan, 

Since 307 is a pretty serious offence, and is punishable with imprisonment greater than 7 years - there is no period of limitation, however such delay would have to be explained by you, and in absence of a strong explanation it may fall to the ground. 

Even the fact that she has obtained a khula divorce won't completely defeat her claim for maintenance, however her subsequent unchastity would. 

Consult a local lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register