LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahendar (assistant)     10 December 2014

Pls advice

my brother who got married 7 years ago in hyderabad after one and half years his wife gone her maternal home as usual for festival  when we released she is not coming back home several time we and my went to bring her but she is not coming several times when my brother gone to bring her home back  she complained at local police station as he is harrassing, beating & drunkard and asking dowri..then my brother again tried to bring her back finally he was beaten local bodyguard then we stopped to go her home for last five years but last 13 months ago she filed in court as harrassing, beating & drunkard and asking dowri. now the case is going very slowly

my brother was very tension from last 5 years now he is 35 year he cant leave without his wife ...all you know what will happen if a young men live without a wife so please help me in getting my brothers case clear as soon as possible 

thanking you

maHENDAR

Learning

1 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     10 December 2014

Tell your brother to attend Save Indian Family meetings in Indira Park, Lower Tank Bund, every Sunday from 10 to 12. You can also call them on 08882498498.

They are really great at giving advice and is a completely free organisation.

More information here:

https://www.saveindianfamily.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=131&Itemid=431

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register