Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pratik (self working)     20 March 2011

Precedent.

Happy Holi Jurist

PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS

This many queries because no one answer my queries

1) I have heard that qutanum merit is applicable if there is no contract than also per the indian contract, 1872. if the answer is yes than pls tell me the case laws or post it in this fourm ?

2) can a abritration clause is restricted to partnership agreement or deed only ? It can be also applied to any civil contract & Leave & licence agreements ( whether for commerical or residntial purpoes) case laws required Pls.

3) It has been said that a secnd wife cannot claim alimony for the husband but the children of the second wife can claim till they attain the age of majority as per the indian majority act ? any case laws ?

4) We all known that when a court gives any judgement the reason should be there but as far the SLP is consent i have heard that in SLP there is a law declared if the court gives the reason for dismissing the petition. so can we say that if no reason is given & a SLP is dismissed than no law is decalred ?

Also if any case is dismissed in any court in india it has been said that doctrine of precedent is not applicable to that case because the case is dismissed & not in the favour of any one of the party ? Doctrine of precdent is not applicable ?

Thanks In Advance.

PLS

God Bless U ALL.

Learning

1 Replies

pratik (self working)     20 March 2011

Thanks Good Response as we are layman so goog answer . this the reaon i am getting the good answer for here. so i have posted the queries .

Good Keep It Up. It will benefit u .

God Bless U .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register