Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rama (ssss)     19 December 2012

Problem with in the family

Hello All,

I got married in 2007 And i am a working proffesional. For couple of years our marriage is good. My Husband was taking all my salary and he used to manage the home.

My husband had given all money my salary and his salary to his brother in law saying that are need of money for their children education. and told me that they return money with interest / they will give us some properties on our name i have agreed for that.

Before 6 months My mother in law came to our house and stayed for some.. after that i have decided to keep my salary with my self and have asked them to give back the money/write properties .

We do not have children. My husband has turn their his brother il law side/sister. he say that they are rich people they will give the money and he says after settlement of my salary money he will take all his money from his brother in law and selling his properties he will go away from me leaving me alone.

I do not have anyone only me and my mother..i am thinking that he is trying to balck mail me as i am not giving him money.

But please do tell me how should i solve this problem if he real intensions to go away from me leaving me alone. without divorcing me and i am not intrested in divorce..

I am asking the money for my security..but he i dont if this problem..i am really worried.

How can secure my self with not allowing him to run away from me...is there any way legally or if can take some ones help

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     21 December 2012

rama,

you cannot hold somebody against his will.

if he is not interested in you or he is only interested in money then there is no point of having such relationship. Try to figure out what is the actual reason of his behaviour is it motivated by someone????

you said you don't have child, is that a reason for his such behaviour????

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register