LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhakar (none)     24 August 2017

Proofs submission in middle of 498 A Case

Respected Experts, My Elder Brother 498A Case started in I ACMM on 2013.... Police didnt submitted any proofs at the time of submission of the charge sheet... even PW 1 of the case... didnt submitted any proofs while on her chief and cross examination when done by advocate past 2 weeks back. Now for LW 2 when Honourable Judge asked her to sit and submit chief... She submitted some documents as proofs to court that too those documents are not showing the names or related of A1 A2 and A3 of this case. Now my question is as per Cr.p.c. Are these documents submission at this point of time that too in 2017 as proof are VALID or INVALID. Awaiting for your favourable replies... Thankyou.

Learning

3 Replies

Lahul Hazorica (LAWYER / PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR/ DATA ANNALIST)     24 August 2017

It is advisable to consult your advocate who is conducting your case. However, it is true that document submitted in a criminal case without following procedure cannot be valid. Simply filing documents in the court cannot count in evidence.

Lahul Hazorica (LAWYER / PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR/ DATA ANNALIST)     24 August 2017

It is advisable to consult your advocate who is conducting your case. However, it is true that document submitted in a criminal case without following procedure cannot be valid. Simply filing documents in the court cannot count in evidence.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 August 2017

Details are required to be examined to understand your query in detail and to render any advise. Sidharth 9811776422

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register