LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mothilal sms   20 October 2024

property dispute

my question is I am plentef my father property was encourage by some one. but that property stants in my fater name still.we are legal heirs of the immovepal proerty.I too the parent document to approch the registration office then I put encomperance certificate for the property still2024.it shows my father name and took. the documents and.approch the revenue department.They asked me to app for survey. survey came to the spot and found that property was encoureged by some one then.asked me to file suit in the district court.notice served to defendant. I had summited all my origal documents before the court.the defendant had gave a written statement before the honour able court and they did not claim adverposison and failed to their any documents before the court.hearing is going on what step I.have to do recover my father property.Give your opinion

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 October 2024

As you have already approached court with a suit for recovery of possession you may follow it up properly and await the completion of court proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register