Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ctizen Bangalore (Na)     17 May 2011

Property Owner Harrassment if not buying property

Hi,

I have been seeing many poperties to buy for myself and i had recently come across a property which i wanted to buy so i negotiated a price with the owner of the property. After that i paid a 1000 bucks token advance and asked a copy of the papers to show to my lawyer; the lawyer said the sanction plan is not correct and it belongs to the previous owner and since this property has completely diffrent look to it; ask them to get a sanction for this property.

We told the owner the same and he agreed to get a snaction legally; they tried but the corporation told them it can be done as you have not followed any setback rules etc. We didnt have any agreement with the owner in paper and told him till the time u dont get ur sanction legally we cant buy; the owner and the broker wasted 10 days and said it cant be done. Now when i told them i cant buy such a property they call daily and harass me to buy it or pay money to them since i didnt buy it and they told other potential customers no.

My lawyer said give a police complaint for harassement as if the papers are not in order no one can force a buyer. I need suggestions from you all; how to handle this situation, i dont picku their calls and avoid them.

Learning

1 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     17 May 2011

Hopefully they may stop calling once they realize you wont buy but, if those calls are too disturbing do not hesitate to follow your advocates advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register