LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kranthi (advocate)     16 March 2011

Property Title

My father purchased the land 200 Sq. Yds. in the year 1990 ( notary  Not Register) now that is Open Plot.

from Latha.  Mrs. Latha Have no title she purchased the land From Mr. Reddy in the year 1981. Mr. Reddy is owner and pathder of the property. He Worte position to Mrs. Latha ie today on words you are the owner of the property. we have that paper (Link Paper of the property).

Now i dispute is Mr. Reddy (Died) Now Daughter-in-Law of Mr. Reddy come to all land which is sold to Mr. Reddy no notary. Mrs. Reddy gone to jail in severall cases . she come with bail on jail in last month and comes to my lands.  

she will come with Rowdys or some persons and occupied theall  land . she tell that all are no position .she with out intimating the lands owner she is sold the lands to others.

what can we do. all are Sc's and st's

this is most urgent

Learning

2 Replies

Vaibhav Bonde (Legal Consultant)     16 March 2011

kranthi

hi sir please guidence to me related property matter in reconstruction or redevlopment for handing over CHS ltd please

regards,

Vaibhav

Vaibhav Bonde (Legal Consultant)     13 November 2012

HELLO KRANTHI,WHERE R U PRACTICING? SINCE HOW MANY YEARS?? HAPPY DIWALI & NEW YEAR PLEASE PERSONALLY CONTACT 9869754298

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register