LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ruhi   30 November 2015

purchasing property

Hi all I want to purchase one property and details are as follows can any one suggest me what to do? property was in name of husband who paased away without will. Her wife had two son. Younger died and was a father of a boy. Elder son is having his own family with two childrens. with mutual understanding, family had heirship certificate. elder son n wife of younger son gave written concents that they n their children have no objection if property is being transfered to the name of their mother. Now property is in name dided husbands wife. There is no other name in title. They show me concent letters of elder son and wife of deceased son singed in front of judge. can she sale property to me or still she have to obtain any permission from any of family member?

Learning

8 Replies

ruhi   30 November 2015

Can ny one help please!! I want to take decision

ruhi   30 November 2015

Can ny one help please!! I want to take decision

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     30 November 2015

Hi,

Even if few of the members have given their consent letter to sell the property, they are still the successors of the deceased person in the said property.

I will suggest you to verify all the property related documents and do the title search of the property. If necessary publish a public notice in the local newspaper for the title verification and other rights.

While executing the Sale deed of the property, mention the details about the successors. Keep the name of the title holder as vendor and also involve the names of the successors as consenting party, so that they should remain present in front of the sub-registrar to sign the deed in person and authenticate their consent for the transaction of sale. 

Only a consent letter given by the successors mentioning they have no interest in the property is not suffecient to authenticate the document.

​Adv. Yogen P. Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in  

ruhi   30 November 2015

Thanks for replying... son n wife of late sone have signed in front of sub registrar. Thwre is no other sibling. Do I need permission from their child too?

ruhi   30 November 2015

Thanks for replying... son n wife of late sone have signed in front of sub registrar. Thwre is no other sibling. Do I need permission from their child too?

ruhi   30 November 2015

ruhi   30 November 2015

ruhi   30 November 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register