Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJESH (xyz)     07 November 2014

Query rgd divorce settlement.

Case History:

1) Myself(Husband) Filed Case in Court for Divorce.

2) Wife Filed Case Maintenace Case on Me.

Now Wife has agreed for Mutual Divorce on "X" Amount["One Time"] which we Both Agree.

Myself(Husband) Question:

What Precaution do I need to take while getting Divorce Decree.

MY Wife has Filed Maintenace Case will gets "Nullified" Automatically or do I have tell my Wife to close Maintenance Case..?

Pls Guide me in Divorce Settlment so In future I don;t Face Future Legal Issues from my Wife.?

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 November 2014

Dear, Draft a settlement deed and.mention every details. She will have to withdraw the maintenance case and make sure pay the entire money by way of demand draft. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Ramesh (Student)     09 November 2014

Can a wife herself file a divorce case against her husband and ask for maintenance or alimony or property share?  

mitali (none)     09 November 2014

This is a case of my brother : 1. Husband filed divorce case on ground of cruelty by wife (like hitting , injuring on not listening to wife etc ) in 2010. 2. Wife goes to the current employer of husband and writes that the husband does not give her money and that she does not have anything to eat. forced the private sector company asks the husband to resign. 3. husband is jobless for 8-9 months. 4. wife file for maintenance. injunction on the home 5. home bought by husband on loan frm bank becomes NPA. 6. Husband has no job lives with parents 7. husbands now gets a job . 8. Lawyers try for divorce by mutual consent. wife agrees says husband has to give 90% of the amount on filing of mutual concent and 10% later. Somehow the husbands agrees to it but now wife says she will see . she will sign whenever she feels like. Then suddenly one day she says no... she is not interested. 9. after around 9 months again the talk starts and again after committing the amount and everything wife backs off.... this has been going on for quite some time. 10. All this is affecting husband emotionally and financially as well as in work as well.... What can husband do to get the divorce. how long can a divorce case stretch in india, its already more than 4 yrs..... can anything be done if wife is manipulative, unco-operative, laughs on face and says do watever u want to laws in india are made for women...... please reply

RAJESH (xyz)     11 November 2014

Originally posted by : Kapil Chandna
Dear,

Draft a settlement deed and.mention every details. She will have to withdraw the maintenance case and make sure pay the entire money by way of demand draft.

Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Thanks You Sir!!

I Appreciate your Reply.

Rajesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register