Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saurabh (student)     06 April 2016

Regarding procedure to resolve dispute

Dear Sir,

I work as a research fellow in an govt. autonomous institution.I have given an application for some claim to my immediate superior authority which was rejected by him in writing. The ordinance states that any dispute arising shall be referred to the chairman of the institution whose decision should be final and binding. So, I applied to Chairman for the claim through proper channel (i.e. immediate superior) but it was returned to me by the immediate superior as it is without any comments/acknowledgement. So, I registered post to immediate superior, but he refused to receive it. I wrote directly to Chairman but then it was returned in writing that the application must come through proper channel. So, It leads to a deadlock and I am not getting the decision of the Chairman on my claim. Sir, so plz suggest what should I do to get the decision of Chairman on my claim.

With regards

SaurabhSamant

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 April 2016

You may attach the returned claim by superior without any comments/acknowledgement, and refusal to receive Redg. Post , and appriase the Chairman that you have submitted by hand and by Redg. Post.

Alternatively you can attach these and Chairman's comments to superior and request to acknowledge receipt.

If it is declined this time as well, then you may submit to Chairman again.

Apparently an altercation is in waiting.

Handle the matter carefully and remain  amiable.

guruprasad (Law Officer)     07 April 2016

Please send more details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register