Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalavathy (teacher)     24 February 2014

Religion

Respected sir

I am a teacher working in private school. school is a society registered under societies act. comes under cbseboard. . two years before when the 12th std students about to write the board exam normally prayer will be conducted. It will be in a christian style normally. But the school is not a minority institution. in the year 2012 I am the chemistry teacher recited the all religion prayer( Hindu, christian and muslim prayer. I am a hindu. When I chanted om vigneshwaraya  namaha suddenly mike was switched off and the viceprincipal pushed me aside  but continously without the mike i completed the prayer . This has happened infront of 330 12thstd students. All the local newspaper published this matter. Stuents in the facebook very badly commented about the school and principals behaviour. same day evening school gaveme a suspension order stating that i have pushed the viceprincipal. school has issued 2 chargesheets. One is after one month. And the secondone is after two months. after eight months they have conducted enquiry proceedings. one year after they dismissed me from service. Immediately within one month I went for cbse appeal. as per cbse bye law cbse board has to form a disciplinary committee consists of 5 members one fromboard, 2nd member is principal of someother schoolan remaining three members arefrom the school itself. cbse board didnot form the committee for the period of one year. Now i have filed the case in madras court  writ petition asking for the disposal of my appeal. My case is admitted in the highcourt. Judge ordered me to send a personal notice I have sent and filed the details too. Now next hearing also came. Due to layers boycott my caseno didnot reach. By meantime school sent a letter to me stating that committee is organised and I have to appear before the committeee. I went to the school and asked them to provide the list of schoolmanagement committee members. They didnot provide me. so i gave a letterto the committee stating that one of the member of the committee must be a teacher. But that committee consists of a viceprincipal of the school So wrote a letter of objection to the cbse officer and i have also mentioned the writ petition in the highcourt . cbse officer didinot acknowlege my letter instead schools nomine has acknowledged. cbse officer told the reason that he didnot bring the seal on that day In the present case I am appearing asaparty in person . school is highly influential school. please advice me at what angles i must take this case?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register