LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Reopen a case of a missing person

My brother is missing since 5 years and he was not mentally fit. We were living in a joint family. Other family members and I  were informed by his wife, after 4 days he had gone missing. We then lodged a complaint in the police station about his missing. Before my brother went missing, our joint property was to be divided amongst both of us. But his wife and his in-laws were not happy about the division. So they started fighting and quarelling about this issue. We(my familly) doubt that his wife and in-laws had something to do with my brother´s missing. We also informed the police about it. But no action was taken.

Later on his wife sued false case against me in civil court for domestic violence and she asked for interm relief. Interm relief has been denied by the court and domestic violence case is still pending. But she is going to various police stations and filing false alligations against me. Recently, she has filed a false complaint that I have tried to transfer my brother´s property to my name. She is putting these alligations based on convence deed which was applied before my brother went missing but was issued by the Government Authority later. The convence deed stated that the property belongs to both of us(my brother and me). Now she has claimed in the police station that the signanture of my brother are either forged or my brother came back and we took his signature on it and we then made him disappear.( Yeap she has gone nuts!)  Actually I signed the convence deed and gave it to my brother to sign.

As earlier they were not happy with property divison and now they are claiming that my brother signs are forged on convenced deed, so I doubt that might be they have pressurised my borther (as he was not mentally fit) not to sign on deed or they have taken forged signature on deed and based on that they are putting false allegaton on me.

Now I am pretty much sure that his in-laws were involved in his missing or he has been killed by them. Now my question is that is there any possibility to reopen the case of my brother.

Can they put an allegation of forged sign against me?

Please guide me for the same. what step I should take.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register