LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh mishra (Team Lead)     27 February 2012

Request for suggestions and guidance

My father has purchased 10 decimal land at my native i.e. in Bihar at parental place from his uncles. All five of them (four uncles and widower of the oldest one)jointely did the punchnama i.e. in 1995. In 1998 widower had written the same land to another person stating that this whole land is her as i.e. her husband parental land. And at the time of her father in laws get seprated his hubby is only child of his father in law. other 4 children births had taken.

Any way we filled the case in district court in gopalganj. In mean time the other party had occupied that land as it is near to his home and our family were leaving in bokaro.  In 2000 we get the verdict other party went to high court from high court the case was again transfer to district court. And the case is going on one or by other means it is stuck in court, and uptill now we haven't get the posesion of land. And my poor father has to still run to court and lawyers ... some time i doubt my lawyers credibility waither he doesn't want to resolve the case.

One more thing this guy is powerfull guy in our area. 

This case has reuine our family.. and relatives and almost all known person in that had taken the advantage better to say looted our family by one mean or other... 

Please help me out .

Thanks for any assistance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register