LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Joshi (Semester-I)     31 October 2016

Ruling

There is a Paternal Property Which have 5 shareholder, If one of shareholder abandon his property in the favor of only one shareholder. Is it valid or not ? If there is any ruling related to this kind of case from supreme court please provide me...

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 October 2016

Paternal Property: Is it of natuire of Self Acuired or ancestral?

Look into Transfer of Property Act,1882;Sec7; Interest of Co-owner/sharer can be sold.

You may also go thru;Sec;44

https://dolr.nic.in/Acts&Rules%5CTransferOfPropertyAct(1882).htm

Rahul Joshi (Semester-I)     31 October 2016

My Exect Question is-

There was a person who has 5 succession (3 Sons and 2 Daughters) and after his death they all has the equal part of property, Now the 2 Daughters are releasing their dead of property in the favor of only one son, Is it valid or not ?

"I think Supreme court to say that if 2 daughters are releasing their dead in the favor of 1 son only then it will be said to release the dead of property in the favor of all son." I am not sure about it if there is any ruling related to this kind of case then plz provide....! 

According to me this is to said by Supreme Court but i am not sure so plz lead into this.......!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 October 2016

If you are sure that daughters are successors/have equal share, then can each daughter can dipsose/release her share in favor of anyone.   

Rahul Joshi (Semester-I)     02 November 2016

Any Other reply from a civil law Expert....?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register