LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunatha Reddy (Lecturer)     03 November 2011

Sale permission problem

Sir I m from Karnataka, My grandpa was put an aggrement on an niragunti inamthi land extent of 11 guntas in the year 1967. but that paper all given to court when they are failed as per aggrement. and they are not registered to us that land after grandpa went to court to get justice and it ordered to get register land to my grandpa we filed case in 1974 and got registered on 1984 but document released on 1995 problem is the same land regranted in 1978. case was their till 1984 that time they order them to register the land to us this decree is passed on the same land is regranted on 1978. finally in the year 1984 as per court order they executed the sale deed and signed also. from the year 1966 before to tat also we only in the position even now also but as per the MR no the RTC is released on our name in the year 1995 .. mean that it is re registered bec of that regrant period.. now that opp fellow son asking thier is no sale permission of your land and after regrant 1978 its not passed 15 year term also befor that sale deed done by court and he making it illigal.. can you help me wat way i can defend him now. i heard that if any transactions happen before 1978 i.e grant period is not required the sale permission please help me to get justice

Learning

1 Replies

Manjunatha Reddy (Lecturer)     03 November 2011

Please help me its urgent i m not finding proper sollution

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register