Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SC says "Legalise Prostitution"

Page no : 2

Prodyut Banerjee (Advocate (Corporate Lawyer))     12 December 2009

Mr. Gandhy - I would request you to first read , understand and then write. In my post I have never said that a person who is not a lawyer is not allowed to write here. I only asked because I thought that you are a lawyer and surprised to see such langiage from a lawyer. Any way thanks for clearing my doubt.

Yes you are right it is an interactive platform for Lawyers and Indian citizens and no requirement for the moderator to change it. Yes you are certainly a respected Indian Citizen and by that way every citizen including prostitutes are respected (who knows the reson and circumstances of their turning in to prostitute?)

Yes you can certainly express your personal view and I said the same in my previous post but it must be in a decent way.

As far as sending your views to Honourable President of India we will wait to  see if you have the guts(!!) to send the language used by you. Please do let us know once you send the letter with such language to the President of India.

(Guest)

President of India she is like you and me. OK

I don't speak like a English man I am Citizen of India.

Even she knows very well about our general public. Regarding the guts if you are asking I will send the same copy to you as well to President of India.

If any one abuse the President of India then you must think about Guts or scare.

Gandhi name reads and write as GANDHI  but not like English man  GANDHY . ok sir.

Prodyut Banerjee (Advocate (Corporate Lawyer))     14 December 2009

We all will eagerly wait . Let us know once you have sent the same to the President of India -Mr. Gandhi!!

(Guest)

Do you think President of India sign on the Amendment for legalising Prostitution?  NO.No. No..............

She is also Advocate.

1 Like

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     09 January 2010

I AGREE WITH RAJAN SALVE'S VIEW

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     30 January 2010

This news appeared in TOI web site

India becoming a hub of child prostitution: SC

PTI, 29 January 2010, 05:39pm IST

NEW DELHI: India is "becoming a hub" for largescale child prostitution rackets, the Supreme Court said on Friday and suggested the setting up of

a special investigating agency to tackle the menace.

A bench of Justices Dalveer Bhandari and A K Patnaik asked Solicitor General Gopal Subramaniam to examine the idea of setting up a special investigating agency to combat child prostitution rackets and assured that courts would deny bail to those who engage children in commercial s*x.

"It's happening because of abject poverty in the country. This is also because of the very high and largescale unemployment. All our cultural ethos are going down the drain. India is becoming a hub of such activities," the apex court said while dealing with a PIL filed by an NGO Bachapan Bachao Andolan.

The apex court also wanted to know why government is not invoking section 376 IPC (rape) against those exploiting the children in such prostitution rackets.

"Majority of s*x workers are children. Why don't you register 376(IPC) against them? If you do it in 10 cases, they will fall like a pack of cards. Courts will also not grant bail to them. Unfortunately, we are putting such s*x workers to a lot of problem forcing them to face criminal prosecution," the apex court said.

Source: TOI web site

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register