Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haresh jamnu (GM)     30 July 2012

Section 79(2)

My father in law bequethed his apartment in Mumbai to my wife thru will (that was later probated), and nomination form acknowledged by society.  The society did not transfer the share certificate in my wife's name stating one more claimant.  We approached the MCS registrar and he issued orders under section 22(2) and 22(3) asking the society to transfer the flat in her name.  The society went with the "so called" claimant and gave him all the papers who filed a suit against us challenging the probate and lost the case in Bombay High Court.  The society still did not transfer the name.  We then approached the Registrar for an order u/s 79(3) appointing his person to change the name.  That person so delegated has sent a letter to all parties giving us a time and date when he will implement the orders of the registrar.  My question is ..... Can anything else come in the way of the name transfer?  Please let me know soon for us to take remedial action.  We have been struggling with the society for the last 12 years.  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register