LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arun shokeen (Gurgaon )     08 September 2010

Service forced to give up

One of My client functioning in a bank where Bank introduces a scheme of leave for a long duration and because of that she went to Some place along with her husband and during that period bank suddenly take back the scheme and send few notice at home regarding joining or show cause the reasons of not join back the job, because she was out of her house, she failed to gave any reply, when she got the information after came  back to home she went to join the bank where bank forced her to take Voluntary retirement and give up her  job without conducting any sort of enquiry and issuing notice to her about sort of inquiry, now i have lack of Authority regarding to prove her retirement by force wrong and unlawful on the ground of lack of domestic inquiry because when she accept it as voluntary leaving job,The  issue i have is when Bank introduce any scheme and suddenly take it back they had to inform and information means when the person receive it not only deliver at Residence. so Please help me in that    

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     14 September 2010

You can file writ petiton for getting remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register