LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagesh rode   23 June 2024

Society delaying noc

I am buying a flat in a co op soc in pune, my in-laws stay in the same society.  The chairman of society is very rude. I have paid chalan for NOC  but has not yet recvd NOC. chairman kept it delaying for no reason saying he don't have time. Flat owner stays in other city. He unnecessarily troubles her ask to come for small reasons.eg. he called her to give a PENDRIVE for NOC format .. which can easily be accepted on WhatsApp. We hav been asked by bank to get convince deed from soc but chairman argued that no one has asked it till date .. how come u are asking the same. He has not cooperating in anything ..Does he hv any rights to delay the documents. Like this ..

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 June 2024

If  you are buying the flat in that society then it becomes the duty of the seller to procure the NOC in your favor while selling the property.

It is he who has to initiate action against the society, you being a third person cannot take any action yet against the society.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     24 June 2024

Well analysed, opined and advised by learned senior expert Mr. T Kalaselvan, I agree. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register