LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Received Justice (Accounts)     12 March 2013

Suggestion required!!!!!!

I got married in Oct 2006. My wife left home (Delhi)5 month ago (With her mother & uncle in Punjab) & there is no complaints/case. My 5 years son on hosel from Sept'2012. She came in th m/o Oct'2012 to visit her son in hostel thereafter she used to speak with him on phone only. There is nlot of threats from her mother side for Police case/court etc etc, but no communication from last 4 months. She threatren also for my family members who are settled in PunjabMy Querries are :

1. If she file any case like 498a, how much my family will be in risk ( Me , my wife  leaving in Delhi after marriage ). Can they get bail easily.

2. I am fed up now & my 5 year son in hostel. I am feeling guilty. But she is very stubborn & moreover careless about her child. Can i settle in another city alongwith my son without intimating anybody, not even to my family members.What can be consequences.

3. I am not going to re- marry & not in hurry to take DV. So pls advice me so that I can live my life with my son peacefully. But I did not want to handover son to her as she will spoil his life.

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 March 2013

Originally posted by : Justice Seeker

1. If she file any case like 498a, how much my family will be in risk ( Me , my wife  leaving in Delhi after marriage ). Can they get bail easily.
Take: Arrayed accused persons have to prove their innocence other than dependent upon State she filed seek AB or regular Bail. The forum is abundant on pre-498a discussions which you should read to self answer this para.

2. I am fed up now & my 5 year son in hostel. I am feeling guilty. But she is very stubborn & moreover careless about her child. Can i settle in another city along with my son without intimating anybody, not even to my family members. What can be consequences?
Take: You are biological parent and can choose destiny of your own child in absence of any case on floor of Court. Moreover once a decision made child custody Court does not call back if plead with welfare reason. No case of kidnapping can be filed by her.

3. I am not going to re- marry & not in hurry to take DV. So pls advice me so that I can live my life with my son peacefully. But I did not want to handover son to her as she will spoil his life.
Take: It is your call. Society sees a mother takes such call faster than natural father who spends ages procrastinating about it and then Court gives custody to mother !

Received Justice (Accounts)     12 March 2013

Tajobindia

Once again thanks alot!!!!!!! for valuable advices.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register