LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rocky   01 February 2016

Suitable remedy for 144(2) crpc by wife from excutve magistr

Hello respected sir/madam, I got a notice under 144(2) crpc from wife.3 months after filing divorce on cruelty. She did not appeared on 1st date. Suddenly yesterday police serve me the above said notice on my residents. Where in the petition she has mentioned all the allegations which r baseless. But I have all the proff against her cruelty. She is trying to enter into my property with blaming 9 person including me that we sudnot distrub her to maintain peacefully life in my house. In petition she has already told me nd my family trying to kill her and many other total lying. What will b the suitable remedy to stop her entering into the house my parents are aged and if she enters she will diffntly tries to prove all the false allegations. Pls guide . thanks

Learning

13 Replies

Rocky   01 February 2016

How to prove all the allegations are baseless ,she cant even proff a single line or word of the pitition, quash 482 crpc will b advisable? How to restrain her or fight back by her own coin. Pls needs advice urgently.

JOY DAS 786 (SERVICE)     01 February 2016

file quash petition in highcourt u/s CRPC482. Learned members, please correct me if i am wrong and reply to the query

Rocky   01 February 2016

Kindly brief me what it is and what to do

(Guest)

Ok.. Can you send me copy of petition filled under section 144 crpc....and i can send the legal advice what steps you can follow to let her stay away.....

JOY DAS 786 (SERVICE)     01 February 2016

Shivam sir, please send your email ID.

(Guest)
you can send me in pm here

Rocky   01 February 2016

Sir its jpg file not been able to attached give me WhatsApp on 9029089126 I can send u

Rocky   01 February 2016

Sir its jpg file not been able to attached give me WhatsApp on 9029089126 I can send u

Rocky   01 February 2016

sir how to fight that these alligations r completely wrong nd defamation is possible ? Pls guide whether quashing 438 applicable or not in this case mentioned above

Rocky   01 February 2016

sir how to fight that these alligations r completely wrong nd defamation is possible ? Pls guide whether quashing 438 applicable or not in this case mentioned above, I have various audio video papers documents to rejects all the allegations . Pls guide what to do

JOY DAS 786 (SERVICE)     02 February 2016

@Mrs. Renuka Chaudhury Madam, please guide Mr. Rocky, how he can prohibit his wife from entering his house after she fille CRPC 144(2)

Rocky   02 February 2016

Thanks joy@mumbai Not been able to got satisfactory answers

JOY DAS 786 (SERVICE)     03 February 2016

Originally posted by : Mrs. Renuka Chaudhury,

Originally posted by : Rocky

Hello respected sir/madam,

I got a notice under 144(2) crpc from wife.3 months after filing divorce on cruelty. She did not appeared on 1st date. Suddenly yesterday police serve me the above said notice on my residents. Where in the petition she has mentioned all the allegations which r baseless. But I have all the proff against her cruelty. She is trying to enter into my property with blaming 9 person including me that we sudnot distrub her to maintain peacefully life in my house.

In petition she has already told me nd my family trying to kill her and many other total lying.

What will b the suitable remedy to stop her entering into the house my parents are aged and if she enters she will diffntly tries to prove all the false allegations.

Pls guide . thanks

Adopt mudhol dog or check following link

https://youtu.be/5HQGD9TMuOQ

https://www.curiosityaroused.com/nature/top-10-most-dangerous-dog-breeds-based-on-bite-fatalities/

https://hubpages.com/animals/11-Strongest-Indian-dogs

madam please reply to our query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register