Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MS Karunakar   20 August 2024

Surities not available

My father received 1 acre of agricultural land after partition which was ancestral property.

He sold it and changed 4 hands like A to B to C to D.

He bought it again with my money in his name and made a registered will upon my name on the same day of purchase.

My step brother has filed a suit seeing half share and encroached the property which is pending in civil court.

The police didn't accept my complaint citing that my step brother is in physical possessions but at that time I was in physical possessions.

One day I went to my agri land and sold the coconuts.

He complained to the police and the police by accepting bribes registered FIR and transferred the case to the court.

The court issued me the summons.

The court ordered me to submit 2 persons as surity.

We left that place long back except for the property.

All the documents like pattadar passbook,adangal,pm kisan samman nidhi are upon my name.

Kindly suggest me what to do as I am unable to produce the surities 

Thanks in advance.

🙏🙏🙏

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 August 2024

It is a condition imposed for grant of bail, if you don't comply then your bail will be cancelled and the police may arrest you.

You can bring sureties from outside also 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     21 August 2024

What is the civil suit filed by your step brother and what is your reply / written statement has to be perused before forming any opinion and oblige ?

Theft of coconut from the disputed produce is a crime for which you might have been booked and released on bail, isn't it ?

Facts posted are vague which cannot be presumed for forming an opinion.

Contact and consult your lawyer for better appreciation of facts and circumstances of the case and follow his / her advise.

MS Karunakar   21 August 2024

Thank you very much sirs for your valuable suggestions.

I heard that instead of producing persons as surity some amount of money could be deposited as surity.

Kindly advise me.

Thanks in advance 

🙏🙏🙏

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2024

You can clarify about it because it depends on the local procedures adopted by the local courts 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 August 2024

Originally posted by : MS Karunakar
Thank you very much sirs for your valuable suggestions.
I heard that instead of producing persons as surity some amount of money could be deposited as surity.
Kindly advise me.
Thanks in advance 
🙏🙏🙏

You have wrongly been advised as the Court(s) do not accept any money as surity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register