Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms Kadam (supervisor)     01 August 2011

Termination of service

HI

I have a query before i actually execute the termination of one employee.We have an employee working as an electrician.All our emplyees are on daily wages scheme and they get paid accordingly  as per the Minimum Wages act.(Please note:all our employess have been given ESIS and Pf Facility also/)He has been working with us for one and a half year now.In normal cases ,we give 3 warnings to our employee in writing and take their signatures.In his case he has been issued the first warning for not abiding the rules and regulations of our company i.e not wearing uniform on duty and sleeping on duty hours.He accepted the said warning letter.

In the second instance,he has committed a serious offence of changing the CC.tv camera directions while on night shift so that he gets unnoticed while any wrong doing.On knowing of the same,he was put to question and he admitted to this offence and he has given to us in his handwritten letter admitting the same and apologising.We have issued a second warning letter which he says he will not sign .He claims he  has not done a serious offence and that he has apologised for his wrong doing and he intends to continue working.He also says that if you want to terminate me,please give me in writing as on what grounds have you terminated me.we are looking forward to terminate him but are wanting to consider the right way to terminate him.

So to this is about it.Looking forward to the replies..

Thanking you

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Repeated query. Already replied.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register