Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     19 August 2011

This forum has great need for transparent advisors

Dear All,

I have one bad  experience about this forum.

This forum lacks whistleblowers and bold advocates.

I posted a very important and delicate topic 1 month ago.It was concerned with the conspiracy by the judge ,respondent and advocate in a GWA.

I was expecting answers of many whistleblowers ,who can guide me and advice me transperantly.But it was wrong because on that very important post merely 2-3 replies came.I thanks them.

But in my view judicial system ,in most parts of our country has been rotten by corrupt judges and advocates,yeah to mention strongly entire administration,bellifs,clerks etc.

In my case the judge is behaving like a dictator.Enforcing his own opinions upon me.Its disgusting.But I m not going to watch it helplessly.I will retalliate in an proper way.i will be thankful if someone guide me honestly.

These corruptive people should be find out,and should be punished appropriately.

I strongly support inclusion of judiciary in  jan lokpal.

Expecting honest replies.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

You should ask it in PM and  post that query in expert section also.If u do so u can get what u want to know.That query is trouble to reply as it is about a judge.(I think.I m not a lawyer.)

Thanks for a quckie advice.

About advice expert can answer.

About my experience normal users should know.

So that they can post accordingly.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     19 August 2011

Can you please post here the link of that topic as claimed by you about the conspiracy by the judge, respondent and advocate in a GWA.

(Guest)

Yes, I too wish to know.

"Kaash aisi furti pehle kabhi mere post ko reply karane ke liye kisi expert/moderator ne dikhayee hoti"

Any way you wanted link...here it is

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Judgement-delayed-suspecting-conspiracy-39798.asp

Dr. Chandran Peechulli, Ph.D; FIE (Editor & Publisher Chief Engineer(Retd.) GM(T))     20 August 2011

Subject: Request for Counter Objection.

RSA 160/2011, with the Bangalore High Court:   False statement given in Page 1 of their Objections that 20 guntas  were detained for their family purpose which is false  AS THE SITE LAYOUT ORIGINALLY FORMED were OF 30 PLOTS FROM  1 ACRE AND 20 GUNTAS, MOREOVER PLOTS PURCHASED BY self, (CHANDRAN) IN 1983, WERE NOS. 8 & 9 OF THE TOTAL 30 PLOTS. How could they say in the objections that the 20 guntas  were the Plot Nos.8 & 9 and we have no dispute. Please note in the 1st Page of the Objections in the Main Appeal of yours.

Re-Partition Suit:O.S.341/2004 with the Bangalore City Civil Court, Sr.Division, Bangalore Rural. Thamayyanna and Eeranna whom they named also have not come to court or expressed their version. Krishnappa totally left out? amongst the signatories of vendors, from whom I purchased in 1983.  May be, he has a heart and is guilty to join the respondents.

Sir, it is IMPORTANT to please note that in the Magdi Land Grab Case of mine.  self only made a party since hailing from Chennai, as the rest 28 locals of the 30 plot owners left-out untouched. Self harassed and humiliated since 2004, to knock-off my property. * calls for an interim relief to be paid to Mr.Chandran (Senior Citizen and an ex-serviceman) having been dragged into the case unnecessarily from 2004, incurring valuable time, efforts and money. High time an interim relief be provided to the fragile  old aged ex-serviceman CHANDRAN.

IMPORTANTLY  it is a hereditary property. Please note: * Late Eeriah has two sons ie. Late Eeranna and Late Kempiah, of whom  

Late Eeranna has ONLY one son by name 1.Mr.Krishnappa while  

Late Kempiah has five sons i.e.   2.(a)  Thamayanna and  3(b). Eeranna the respondents   4(c). Chikkanna, 5(d). Rama and 6(e).Laxmana. These six (6) members numbered above are the legitimate heirs, OF THE HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY.

* During the time of original purchase, Chikkanna's where-abouts, were not known but Rama and Laxmana  were minors obviously, left-out in the Sale of the 30 plots layout as per HUF Succession Act. Hindu Undivided Family.

IT IS A CLEAR CASE OF land-grabbing, besides  SUPPRESSION OF FACTS BY WHICH THE VALUABLE TIME OF THE COURTS BEING WASTED SINCE 2004, interestingly to note that  ONLY Mr. CHANDRAN, ALONE, AMONGST THE 30 PLOT OWNERS, IN THE LAYOUT MADE IN 1983. BEING, UN- NECESSARILY  DRAGGED INTO THE CASE,  HARASSED, HUMILIATED SINCE 2004 UNTO DATE By the appellant. In the partition suit. IF ALMIGHTY DO EXIST MISCREANTS SHOULD ANSWER.

Mr. Chandran  purchased from Krishnappa, Thamayanna and Eeranna(* three signatories). BUT  the appellant not included Mr.Krishnappa deliberately, not made him a party, though he was  a bonafide seller, which itself is a suppression of facts.

The Law and order in the state, have encouraged the intruders(appellant) into my client ‘s (P.K.Chandran)’s site,  who had encroached, pulled out the fencing and erected a katcha shed, with FORCEFUL POSSESSION  AFTER 21 LONG YEARS OF PURCHASE and collecting revenue,  as rent.  Despite “Statusquo” announced in the court-hall, the respondents went ahead to obtain Electricity connection, erecting windows when pointed out it is a shed not for human living as there is only one entrance door, to Katcha Shed without window nor any other outlet.   I am financially constrained at the moment as my sons have not ventured to sea, owing to the bad situation on the high-seas owing to PIRACY  now known to the public as well. Awaiting truth to be established with justice to me, longing from 2004.    Lok Ayuktha in Bangalore also addressed for justice. Where else the common man has to bang his head.

Yours very sincerely, P K CHANDRAN ( Ex.serviceman and senior citizen

Encl. )

Ravindra Malve (Data Recovery Expert)     20 August 2011

WHOS DIS.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register