LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maheep   15 June 2016

Threat for recovery

Respected Sir/Madame, I have one query if I can get any help from learned counsel. I am having rough patch in my life. I got married in August 2015 and wife lived for 20 days with my wife and parents. To save my marriage we both families decided to that me and my wife should move to different location, as job was the issue we decided to be in same city but in rented house. As we moved to rented house but my wife never joined and insisted we move to Chandigarh. I was not confident of Job profile as I am in IT only option was Noida to my profile. She denied in fit of anger as she has few cousins and elder sister there. She filled case in CAW Delhi on 18th Sep 2015. FIR Done in March 31st for 498a,406,34 . Recovery done for Stridhan in April 2016 at my rented place, but from last month and half we are be threatened to pay Lump sum amount, as this amount is out of bound we denied for settlement . Now their lawyer with police SHO threatened on 12th June that we are again going for Recovery of goods from your parents home and then girl will be made to live their and she will kick you out in few days or pay the amount. This is Planting for fight by police. Please advice the remedy we have my parents lifelong earning at stake plus he is critical heart patient with multiple medical problems aged 70years. As from August I am living in separate home and all the things for girl and mine I did take to rented apartment & Jewellery and main goods was taken by girl this video was made by neighbors. Police just saying they want recovery from my parents home, what can I do , please help. Thanking you in Advance Maheep

Learning

6 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     16 June 2016

Hi maheep if you think police not help you in your case thand plz go by court and file application and collect some avidence and divorse file 

you live alone not with your parents so you file seperate application from your parents too for this type of activity they doing 

not worry about it if you not get any thing in dowary than theyr could not recover any thing 

thnks 

maheep   16 June 2016

Sir, What ever she had broughin marriage she has taken. As in court of law name of Stridhan from my side alsoshe has taken and we have givenmarriage ws simple to normal. Only good banquet was done by them. No to extrort money in name of Divorce police are trying to plant her back in nae ofrecovery of Items from my parents home. as giving excuse. Girl says her goods are lying in there. Which they say Jewellery is with my mother and Csmetics shoes and siuts are lying in my mothers house

maheep   16 June 2016

Sir, Whatever she had brought in marriage she has taken. As in court of law in name of Stridhan from my side also she has taken what we have given in marriage including jewellery etc.  Marriage was simple to normal. Only good banquet was done by them. Now to extort money in name of Divorce police are trying to plant her back in name of recovery of Stridhan Items from my parents home as giving excuse. Girl says her goods are lying in there. Which they say Jewellery is with my mother and Cosmetics’ shoes and suits are laying in my mother’s house

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 June 2016

Engage a very able counsel ASAP.

You may get in touch with LCI Expert Mr. Shonee Kapoor.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 June 2016

Please state the simple facts so that meaningul suggestion could be given.

Born Fighter (xxx)     17 June 2016

From whatever i could understand from ur post.........

The problem is you are scared and hence the opposite party is doing all these stunts to scare you more and aiming at hefty settlement.

Next time if your wife lawyer / police calls up tell them to file a case in court.....give ur statement in writing to the police stating you /ur parents dont have any of ur wife's valauables as claimed by her. Ur wife needs to have proof that these valuables(if any as claimed) were given to ur parents/U and/OR still lying with them

Since ur staying in a seperate rented accomodation ur wife if at all she returns will have to stay with you and not with ur parents. Get ur parents to file an injunction suit to stop wife from entering ur parents home if at all she tries.

These fraudsters need to be taken heads on..............don't fear.

By this time u should have hired a competent criminal lawyer.............what are doing here ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register