LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ahmad kamal (c.e.o)     23 February 2012

Title of property

I HAVE PURCHASED A LAND AND SIGNED AGREEMENT TO SALE WITH THE VENDOR. FUL PAYMENT MADE AND THE POSSISION OF THE PROPERTY TAKEN. AGREEMENT IS NOT REGISTERED NOR SALE DEED IS MADE. SINCE I HAVE TAKEN THE POSSISSON AND FULL PAYMENT IS MADE AGREEMENT TO SALE BECOME THE SALE DEED THOUGH UN-REGISTEED AND I BECOME THE BONAFIDE OWNER . MY PERCEPTION OF THE TRANSCTION IS ALRIGHT. I HAVE NO DISPUTE WITH SELLER. URGENT REPLY REQUESTED

Learning

2 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     23 February 2012

Dear Querist,

This unreigstered agreement to sell that you have at your hands does not vest any title in You, and since it's unregistered it won't even help you protect your possession if somebody with a better title comes knocking at your doors. The best thing to do right now is to get the Sale Deed executed - or atleast this agreement registered - if the seller doesnt co-operate sue him for Specific Performance. 

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 February 2012

First u registration a sale deed in your favour at Sub-Registrar office. whithout Registration u can not owner of the property as transfer of property law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register