LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghabendra (engineer)     26 October 2013

Urgent help on rcr

Basically after filing RCR also I found that many false threatening is coming to me..and also I have enough proof for filing divorce.. Right now also I don't want to keep her any more.. I filed RCR and next date is for my ex-party order.. But I found that she is going to appear on this date, and right now she is not willing to join with me.. But her uncle (advocate and police) are insisting to join..This game is to harash me, and as now she is separated more than 1 year..and later if she will join and gave any complain by running out from bed room then I will be no where... 1. For that, as my RCR decree date is very close, and once she will say that she want to join with me, then court will tell to take her..at that case if I will deny then I will be in trouble? 2. Inorder to escape, can I withdraw RCR or file amendment one or two day before this RCR decree date (where she is targeting to disturb me) and file divorce against her (or by this date if she will join there will be no RCR).. After few days I will file a fresh diverse? 3. Hope once during RCR date if she will join and after I will deny to take her, then future divorce case may drag for me.. Please suggest me in this regards..

Learning

1 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     26 October 2013

With the above facts we cant suggest You anything even if we suggest it might be of use or not. Now thats the flaw of RCR, now please come up with facts why couples got separated? Members here will review and suggest the best possible approach

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register