Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent:- how to counter impotence qua wife only allegation?

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 November 2016

The querist/member has deleted the account.

Hence no more post from my side.

innocenthusband   15 November 2016

Originally posted by : sai narayana
Instead of responding to rogue comments, I confine myself to responding to OP's post.

You are the uninhibited rogue here, the same rogue who suggested that a "video of the performance" can be submitted to court. 

Originally posted by : sai narayana
I am reiterating what I said earlier, Impotence in general and Impotence qua is completely different

The court only considers one form of impotence. Either you are impotent or you are not. Binary. Black or white. 

Originally posted by : sai narayana
 instead concentrate on the petitioner's corroboration to counter it meticulously. You need a able counsel to cross examine the petitioner. 

The allegation here is that the husband is impotent. It is regarded as a valid accusation as impotence in a man can allow the court to annul the marriage. You cannot counter the allegation in any other way by shifting the focus on the wife. No matter how much you try to prove that the wife is at fault that does not absolve the fact that the allegation is directly linked to a medical condition, that if proved, can lead to the marriage getting annulled. You and your so called "able counsel" can twist it whichever way you want, but if the court or the petitioner asks you to prove the allegation wrong, there exists no other way than submitting the test result.

You still don't know anything you are talking of. You are simply wasting time by arguing on stupid, meritless points. I hope people who come here for help never rely on your downright harmful and wrong "advice"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register