Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Farah   26 August 2024

Verify a company is legally registered in uae before paying for job agency

As part of my profession which deals with various domestic worker recruitment activities, I have always witnessed various cases where many women from India came to the UAE with a promise of a job offer as a domestic worker but got trapped here.

These poor women are coming with a hope of finding a better living to their loved ones back in India, but the agencies whom they believed contributes to the very miserable conditions for most of these ladies. Domestic worker job field is one of the areas I'm personally involved with my works based on recruitment of maid and nanny in Dubai from various countries.

The case of agencies luring the candidates with attractive job offers not only restricted to domestic workers, but it is prevailing in most other job fields as well. So, to avoid being trapped, or at least to be careful oursleves a bit, I can say that verifying the legal registration details of any UAE company is important.

If you get any Dubai job offer from an agency, ask them the company name and other business details, then enter the company name in the below UAE ministry provided link to check whether they are legally registered or not:

https://ner.economy.ae/Search_By_BN.aspx

Doing this process, you can make sure that the company is a real existing one.

Hope it helps someone in their pursuit of a reliable job in UAE.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2024

Thanks for the information, but why don't you post this in the articles section.

Farah   27 August 2024

Hi Sir,

I had only this short content and hence I thought it's better to share here in this discussion section.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 August 2024

Thanks, very useful information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register