Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

125 crpc victim...need help

Page no : 2

Want to Live (NA)     22 March 2013

Thanks Sir

No Physical harrasment made...So As per my knowledge she dont have any medical certificate, no police complaint(only FIR for 498a is there)...no other police complaint...There is no mention of any of these things(proofs) in 498a/125 crpc or in DV act complaint.

Sir my parents & younger sister(now married) are also booked in DV act complaint. so there presence is also required on 26th.

having all the certified copy of 125 crpc payments. but protection officer have not recorded any statment of mine...nor any investigation done by him.

Thanks & regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Want to Live

Thanks Sir

No Physical harrasment made...So As per my knowledge she dont have any medical certificate, no police complaint(only FIR for 498a is there)...no other police complaint...There is no mention of any of these things(proofs) in 498a/125 crpc or in DV act complaint.

Sir my parents & younger sister(now married) are also booked in DV act complaint. so there presence is also required on 26th.

having all the certified copy of 125 crpc payments. but protection officer have not recorded any statment of mine...nor any investigation done by him.

Thanks & regards

Pehli peshi mein mooh dikhai jaruri hoti he, sab baaraat leke jaana padega.

Mean to say co accused sister, father, mother other members who are accused should appear before court.

Later on can file an application and seek absense and only you need to appear in subsequent dates.

And amin will shout, lovely wife versus want to live and others.... and all have to appear before juidge!

If protection office did not record statement, no investigtation made, thats the standard procedure followed....

no worries, jyou can submit in your affidavit that you love your wife and you are willing to take her back.

Want to Live (NA)     22 March 2013

Sir on first date all of us appeared (6 months back)....after that my lawyer took 2-3 dates...now on 26th we have to file written reply for her DV act complaint.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Want to Live

Sir on first date all of us appeared (6 months back)....after that my lawyer took 2-3 dates...now on 26th we have to file written reply for her DV act complaint.

Parents can take exemption, sister cant, but can try.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     22 March 2013

in DV act only male members can be booked remind ur lawyer and apply for exclusion of all female members by submitting application and judgement copies in court.....

shriks........... (healyhcare)     22 March 2013

why u filled for rcr even after 498 and DV????

you yourself want to prolong cases???????

i mean inspite of getting u wanna run for reviews n all......

u still interested in continuing with ur 498/ DV  wife??????/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More