Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

james (tech consultant)     16 February 2013

498 a and dv

Please note brief detail of case status of mine ,

aa)wife left home nov 2012 , filed nc for harraesment ,i was called in smiksha kendra . same time father was in inc . 

bb)after fived days of registration of fir father expierd (killed) 498a.(all events new mumbai)

cc)we are from M.P. got anticipatory bail from mp ,for sis mom and me .

dd)regularized bail from thane session court .

ee)could not fullfill bail criteria of surity as i donot know any body in mumbai , i work abroad always . and basiclly from mp.

ff)filed quash for fir .

gg) feb 2013 high court ordered to seek discharge from sessions as chargesheet was filed on so date unknow still to us in jan 2013 .sametime exmpted presense(personal)

hh) same timewife filed dv insessions ,now wher case is going on discharge . i wasabroad .postman says no summon in dec or jan or feb came .

but lawyer in mumbai informed there is warrent agins whole family .

ii)mycontact says i have to give three month notice to leavejob , i am not gettingjob in india.also can come indiaone one monthleave only .

jj)sis si unmarried motheris old,sick widow .

Please advise and help me . next date at session is near , please advise so we donot do any costly mistake .

Looking for good ,knoldgeble person .

biggest suffres ofthis is mydaughter whomeiamnot ableto seein last one and halfyear and my mom and sis 

Learning

4 Replies

Aashish George (lawyer)     17 February 2013

1st thing that u need to do right now is get the warrants cancelled. tell your lawyer to do so as soon as possible. unfortunately for you, there is no way around the not appearing in court and keeping your job. you need to understand that the warrants do not come through mail, they come through a process server from court, so, its no use asking postman regarding such things. get the warrants cancelled/recalled and follow through the proceedings.

james (tech consultant)     17 February 2013

thank you Mr George .god bless you . its difficult timefor me.

Aashish George (lawyer)     18 February 2013

i understand james, but you need to be patient to get through the trial (its gonna be very long, one of the flaws in indian justice system). thanks for all the wishes.

stanley (Freedom)     19 February 2013

your lawyer should get the warrants cancelled first . In case of a Dv case you can seek exemption from personel appearence only when called for you can attened it at evidence stage and you lawyer should be able to do that for you . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register