Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pulkit (lawyer)     24 August 2024

A law graduate's query

Hi to all the respected senior lawyers, I am a graduate in computer science(2015). after that i have prepared for competitive exams. I had cleared the sub inspector exam but due to corruption, was not admitted to the job. I along with other 3200 applicants wasted more than 5 year in court cases in high courts of allahabad and lucknow and also in Supremen court of India. After winning in highcourts and loosing in supreme court, I finnaly planned to pursue LLB degree and completed it in 2024. But the problem is I am not albe to secure a job in delhi in the field of law. Can i get some sort of internship or asistant job in delhi. can anybody help me, I only need enough salary to pay my PG and transportation. Can anybody help

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2024

If you are looking for a progressive career in this field then you may hve to endure certain hardships in the preliminary stage which is inevitable.

During the time of internship you cannot demand any huge amount to sustain all your expenses from the seniors even before you have joined any office.

Instead  you can look for some private law firms or corporate sector, but the problem is that if you go to corporate sector without getting acquianted with the practical procedures or naunces of law, you may be blinking when you decide to return to litigation after the coorporate tenure, therefore the choice is yours.

There are plenty of seniors who would be glad to take you as intern but sometimes you may not be able to get the income to sustain your expenses. 

Put your efforts sincerely for a bright career ahead and we wish you a successful career in the field of law. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register