Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

likith (project engineer.)     28 July 2024

Adjcent layout builder trying to make a passage from our layout

We had purchased a house in XYZ colony 15year back and there is 30feet road and  a residential open plot of our layout  infront of my house. 

Adjacent to that open plot, there is another layout called ABC. Builder constructing apartments in ABC layout bought open plot of our layout infront of my house and trying to create a road/passage from that plot by demolising boundary wall. This is creating vastu problem for my house and unnecessary trafic issues and security threats.

When we asked the above said builder, he said that he purchased the open plot so he can do what ever he wants and he says he can creat road also.

How to stop this road and reconstruct the boundary wall between our XYZ &ABC layout again.

Thanks in advance. 

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 July 2024

You can give a complaint to the local civic authorities about encroaching your layout for the purpose of laying road to his layout.

He cannot lay any road to his convenience in other layout to connect his layout. 

You can even get his approval cancelled which issued by town and country planning department or any other authority which approved his layout for violation of the approved plan.

likith (project engineer.)     28 July 2024

Thank you very much for you reply  kalaiselvan sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2024

You are welcome sir............

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     29 July 2024

Discuss the problem / issue and sort out amicably before initiation of any legal proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register