Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pardeep Sharma   31 December 2020

Adultery charges 497

Respected experts,
I have posted so many times in this query section regarding adultery case but nothing fruitful.
A case os adultery has been registered against me and the case is in the stage " framing of charges". I have engaged a lawyer also. As the case us registered in another state i cannot give much attention to the case besides trusting on my lawyer.
Whenever i ask my lawyer about the case he says " main dekh raha hu case, koi problem ni" and also when i say that the 497 has been declared unconstitutional , he says case has been registered before( case was registered in 2015) this judgment so court will proceed its proceedings by taking cognigence of 497 and court may award punishment.
So dear xperts pls help me and tell me what to do now and also tell me whether court will proceed its proceedings on 497 or is there any way to get thia case dismissed?

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     01 January 2021

Originally posted by : Pardeep Sharma
Respected experts,I have posted so many times in this query section regarding adultery case but nothing fruitful. A case os adultery has been registered against me and the case is in the stage " framing of charges". I have engaged a lawyer also. As the case us registered in another state i cannot give much attention to the case besides trusting on my lawyer.Whenever i ask my lawyer about the case he says " main dekh raha hu case, koi problem ni" and also when i say that the 497 has been declared unconstitutional , he says case has been registered before( case was registered in 2015) this judgment so court will proceed its proceedings by taking cognigence of 497 and court may award punishment. So dear xperts pls help me and tell me what to do now and also tell me whether court will proceed its proceedings on 497 or is there any way to get thia case dismissed?

@ Pardeep Sharma,

If you are sure in your statement wherein you have stated, inter alia, that, "I have posted so many times in this query section regarding adultery case but nothing fruitful." in this situation what prompted you to repeat same story time and again ????

Donot attempt to seek any obligation from experts on this platform and rely upon your lawyer, however, if you are not satisfied with your lawyer change him / her immediately.

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 January 2021

The factual situation could be verified from eCourts.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register